Interpretation and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
"Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
"Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ringside-doc
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
"Country" refers to Germany.
"Cookies" are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
"Data Controller" , for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
"Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
"Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, personal data means any information relating to you such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
"Service" refers to the website.
"Service Provider" means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, service providers are considered data processors.
"Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
"Website" refers to ringside-doc, accessible from https://ringside-doc.myshopify.com
"You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- web beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Tracking and performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Third Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company also wants to retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing personal data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your personal data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide to you, or to a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://ringside-doc.myshopify.com
- By sending us an email: email@example.com
dr Martin Jaeger
was born in Central Germany in 1985 and has been interested in all kinds of martial arts since he was young. However, Olympic boxing was always the focus. After his studies, he was able to actively work as a ring doctor himself.
As a trauma surgeon and orthopaedist, he has many years of experience in treating injuries of all kinds. As the initiator of ring doctor and cutman training, he continues to pursue this passion and enthusiastically passes on his knowledge and experience to others.
As part of the ring doctor and cutman training, Martin devotes himself primarily to imparting content regarding the management of emergency situations in and on the ring.
In addition to the training of ring doctors and cutman, Martin has many years of experience as a cutman, ring and team doctor at international level and has also worked for many years as a doctor for the association.
was born in 1985 in a small town in northern Germany. He has been an active judoka since childhood and has a general affinity for martial arts.
After studying medicine in Dresden, he began his professional career in Hanover and has been working as a trauma surgeon and orthopedist at a national trauma center in the Black Forest since 2016.
Henning has many years of experience as a ring and team doctor at international level and in the training of ring doctors and cutmen. As part of the ring doctor and cutman training, Henning dedicates himself primarily to conveying content relating to injuries associated with martial arts.
In addition, he worked for many years as the association doctor.
was born in Gelsenkirchen in 1969.
At a young age he was always interested in various sports and actively pursued them. He also works as a lecturer, journalist and in medicine sales.
With the German champion and internationally successful boxer; Michael Kopzog; it came to his first steps in Olympic boxing. His affinity was earlier in the field of care and training.
After his state examination as a physiotherapist and a sports physiotherapy internship at FC Schalke 04, as well as a station as a physiotherapist for the German national powerlifting team, he worked in many areas of martial arts in corner support, and initially as a physiotherapist.
In 2003 and 2004 he gave professional tape courses for American football professionals and their coaches. In 2009 he held the first “Cut & Corner” courses. The basis of his course content is now used by many of his former students, who now teach courses themselves, as the basis for their training.
He was the founder of the "German Cutman Association", which was later dissolved after the founding of the "International Cutman Association". He is also the co-initiator and co-founder of the “World Cutman Association”. As a book author, he published the book "Cutman, a round longer" in 2012, which he sold with great success.
Michael Schmidt is THE source of ideas for new treatment methods and tape techniques in the field of martial arts, which, following his example, has resulted in new international trends and changes of direction, especially in the area of hygiene and professional bandaging. Michael's knowledge and experience is a real asset to us in the cutman training sector.
We are pleased to welcome him to our team.
what do we stand for
We are committed to the comprehensive improvement of medical care in and around the Ring. Both in terms of quality and quantity.
In various martial arts ring doctors are absolutely necessary for the implementation of an event. However, finding qualified ringside doctors is a common and widespread problem. Since we met in 2016 during a training course in Graz, the idea of tackling this problem together came up over time and the Ringside Doc platform was born.
What do we offer?
With ringside-doc.de we offer a platform for placing well-trained ringside doctors and cutmen/cutwomen. The ring doctors and cutmen/cutwomen registered on this platform are thoroughly checked for their qualifications during the registration process and only then released for the placement process.
In addition, Ringsidedoc.de offers the organizers of martial arts events the opportunity to easily and conveniently recruit a suitable ring doctor or cutman/cutwoman for an event from a large pool.
A wide range of necessary materials for ring doctor and cutman work in and around the ring can also be obtained from our shop. The products listed there have been thoroughly tested for their practical suitability and are also used in our ring doctor and cutman training. Products available on the market that do not meet our quality standards are not offered in the shop. Instead, we have taken the trouble to have cutman materials manufactured specifically according to the needs of cutmen and athletes.
Ringsidedoc.de bundles all resources for the best possible medical care of the athletes by arranging ring doctors, cutmen/cutwomen and selling the necessary materials. Because protecting the health of the athletes is the top priority for the Ringside Doc team.customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.